Jurassic World Trailer - Review

1


I am a big fan on Jurassic Park, I have the original two novels and of course I have The Lost World of Jurassic Park DVDs.

So the trailer of Jurassic World is out, stars Chris Pratt, Byrce Dallas, and Judy Greern and Im not sure how much she will be in this movie because she was in the trailer for a brief part. 

For some reason they were able to reopen a park for people to come with dinosaurs despite the three other times where dinosaurs definitely dangerous. Bad stuff starts to happen and Chris Pratt seems to be like the kind of guy the send in to find out what's going on and save them.

My biggest issue, I;m not buying that they were actually created another part with dinosaurs where people go to see the creatures. I know that's why they didn't bring the original casts back. But this movie does look very good, the special effect look convincing enough, and the direction of the movie looks really swift.

It's a big relief to me because the director of this film previously directed Safety Not Guaranteed. Spielberg is executive producer, that is also cool to have him back in a team. 

The hints at frightening stuff look great with the shadow coming over the kid's face. And I like the idea of Chris Pratt being a badass guy hunts the dinosaurs.

I am so exited to see this movie and I hope that it delivers. I'm going to remain peacefully optimistic so dont get my hope dream crushed. 

 Jurassic World Trailer - Review

Post a Comment

1Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment
To Top