Emma Watson is a Yoga Instructor

0
 

Emma Watson has a hidden part-time profession! Is there anything Emma can't do? She started in the biggest movie franchises of all time, still makes hit films and enrolled at a prestigious college, and Emma has a part time profession. 

According sources, in addition to being a successful actress Emma is actually a certified Yoga instructor. 



But it's actually her hectic schedule and jet setting life as an actress, made her decide to take up Yoga. She tells Wonderland Mag, "I was like I need to find a way to always feel safe and at home within my self. Because I can never rely on a physical place." 

She also tells the mag, "When I finished my degree, I will have a lot more time to pursue other passions and I want to figure out what those will be. I love having something completely unrelated to the film industry." 


Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top